Sunscreen + Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 Deep
- All Skin Types|
- Sun Protection|
- TSA Approved|
Sunscreen + Powder SPF 40 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments.
Named one of the 15 Best Powder Sunscreens - Cosmopolitan
Named one of The 12 Best Powder Sunscreens, According to Dermatologists - Women's HealthLearn More International Distributors
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying
- Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS MÉDICINAUX
Zinc Oxide/Oxyde de Zinc 25.0%
Mica, Iron Oxides/Oxydes de fer, Hydroxyapatite, PolymethylMethacrylate/Méthacrylate de poly(méthyle), HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer/Polymère croisé de HDI/triméthylol hexyllactone, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Butter/Beurre de Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Bronze Powder/Poudre de bronze, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Huilede graine de Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba), Phenoxyethanol/Phénoxyéthanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane/Triéthoxycaprylylsilane, Bisabolol,Ethyl Ferulate/Férulate d’éthyle, Water/Eau, Silica/Silice, Ethylhexylglycerin/Ethylhexylglycérine, Tocopheryl Acetate/Acétate de dl-alpha tocophéryle, Melanin/Mélanine, Pentylene Glycol/Pentylène glycol, Ascorbic Acid/Acide ascorbique, Retinyl Palmitate/Palmitate de rétinyle.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
SPF 45. Helps prevent sunburn.If used asdirected with other sun protection measures [see Directions for Use], decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Adults 18 years and older. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapplyatleast every 2 hours.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your riskof skin cancerand early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn,not skin canceror early skin aging.Todecreasethis risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medicalhelp right away.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.