Smart Tone Broad-Spectrum SPF 50
- All Skin Types
- Sun Protection'
- TSA Approved
Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
Awarded Seal of Recommendation by Skin Cancer FoundationEn savoir plus International Distributors
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits
Octocrylene / Octocrylène 10%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethyhexylglycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, Isostearic Acid, Melanin, Mica, Oleyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Triacetate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-32, PEG-6 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyamide-5, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Essayez notre outil de recherche de routine pour obtenir votre traitement ZO® personnalisé.