Retinol Skin Brightener .25%
- AM or PM
- All Skin Types
- TSA Approved
A retinol-based solution that rapidly improves the appearance of uneven skin tone for a brighter, clearer and smoother complexion.
Learn More International Distributors
- Promotes exfoliation to eliminate uneven skin tone and improve skin smoothness
- Supports skin’s resiliency against future discoloration aggressors
- Specially encapsulated to deliver a targeted, controlled release of retinol for maximized brightening
- Contains calming + soothing properties for improved product experience
- High-potency retinol: Improves skin texture + dryness and eliminates visible discoloration for brighter + smoother looking skin
- Oleosome delivery: Targeted + slow release of retinol to maximize brightening benefits
- Bakuchiol: Proven skin conditioner that soothes and calms skin to improve product experience
- Brightening blend: Provides added support for complexion normalization
Water/Aqua/Eau,Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Bakuchiol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Glutathione, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA,Sorbitan Isostearate, Gluconolactone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, BHT, Soy Isoflavones, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
Retinol Skin Brightener is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.