Sunscreen + Powder Broad-Spectrum Refill SPF 45 - Medium
- All Skin Types|
- Sun Protection|
- TSA Approved|
Sunscreen + Powder SPF 45 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defense with a hint of advanced color pigments.
Named one of the 15 Best Powder Sunscreens - Cosmopolitan
Named one of The 12 Best Powder Sunscreens, According to Dermatologists - Women's Health
This product consists of only the powder refill component to be used with your existing Sunscreen + Powder SPF 45.Learn More International Distributors
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine
- Provides buildable coverage with color-enhancing pigments + light reflecting minerals for a luminous glow
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Oxide 25.0%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Hydroxyapatite, PolymethylMethacrylate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Bronze Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bisabolol, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melanin, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
All Skin Types
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- You may report a serious adverse reaction to: 9685 Research Dr., Irvine, CA 92618
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.