- Provides antioxidant protection to combat the appearance of free radical damage
- Supports skin barrier function for optimal skin health
- Ultrasomes (UV-endonuclease) and roxisomes (glycosylase): Helps support the skin’s natural restoration process
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ceramide 6: Helps restore a strengthened skin barrier function
- Matrixyl 3000:Peptides work synergistically to give skin a healthy glow
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Jojoba Esters, C14-22 Alcohols, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Lactose, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Retinol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Micrococcus Lysate, PalmitoylTetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, SafflowerOil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, SodiumHydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Limonene.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Apply to clean, dry skin.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.