An anti-aging breakthrough in skin structure + shape. This mild, lightweight and tolerable formulation is indicated for all skin types and sensitive skin areas to reinforce skin health and hydrate to support the visible improvement in skin elasticity and firmness.Learn More International Distributors
- Visibly tightens and firms the skin
- Improves the appearance of sagging and skin laxity
- Helps define facial contours
- Supports the appearance of healthy skin and the skin’s natural renewal process
- Defends against free radical damage
- Sodium DNA: Supports the appearance of a more visibily defined facial contour
- ZCORE™ complex: Helps improve the appearance of visibly sagging skin
- ZO-RRS2®: Exclusive plant stem cell complex that provides powerful antioxidant benefits
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium DNA, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Lecithin, Dextran, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Limonene.
We are continually innovating and adapting to new regulations. As a result, depending on when and where the product was purchased, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from product packaging. Please refer to your product packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.Hide Ingredients
Apply to clean, dry skin
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.
24-week independent third-party clinical study of 45 subjects to assess the efficacy potential of Firming Serum. Subjects represent females, ages 40–69, with Fitzpatrick skin types II–IV.
Supported with the use of Gentle Cleanser and Sunscreen + Primer Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 during the study.
At the 12-week interval, 93% of patients experienced improvement in both mid-face and jawline skin sagging.